Topic: Mob mentality needs to stop.

I'm getting really sick of the mob mentality going on here with the pictures I post and the pictures others post.
If something is disliked then people should black list it.
People who go on to a picture just to spout hate and mob the votes down to a negative 10 or below when people are still faving it then those people should be banned.
Its the misuse of the voting system that really annoys me. As I see it, it should be used to tell of the art is badly drawn or very well drawn, not taking your hate out on a fetish your butthurt over.
I get people who come to ever single picture I post just to slander and hate on it when they could really stop being losers, back list it and never even have to care so much.
I mean, theres a lot on this site that I don't like, egg laying, hyper art, pregnancy, but I don't post hateful comments in the comment box because #1, I have those words blacklisted like a smart person, and #2, I don't feel that a smart person would waste their time going "your fetish sucks, mine is better, all other fetishes are fine except for yours, etc etc."
We really need to clean up comments on a lot of submissions here because I'm really tired of seeing stupid uneducated comments appearing on pictures that I know that some people like.

Updated by namaste