2017 anus balls ben_(benjipaws) benjipaws big_butt butt dialogue long_tail low-angle_view male mammal musk nintendo penis pokémon raichu rodent slightly_chubby smile solo sweat upside_down video_games worm's-eye_view

Rating: Explicit
Score: 9
User: Dumpweed
Date: September 23, 2017 ↑9 ♥30 C3 E CU

So nice and musky

yes please

Yes

anthro arctic_fox breasts canine chakona_space computer female fox fur hair mammal nipples nude pencil_(object) solo steve_gallacci trina_snowfox

Rating: Questionable
Score: 3
User: Googlipod
Date: September 23, 2017 ↑3 ♥14 C4 Q

Unknown? This is Steve Gallacci, one of the Founders.

2
ggdk
Member
2 days ago

Shunka_Warakin said:
Unknown? This is Steve Gallacci, one of the Founders.

Yeah - that's millenials for you... the world didn't exist before they were born...

(let the downvoting begin!)

2

I wonder what's she's browsing

fox_fanatic said:
I wonder what's she's browsing

Probably what she's working on. It is brought up that she's in the middle of work where the picture shows up in the story.

2017 anthro anus areola balls beaver breasts butt comic cub cunnilingus donkey equine female female/female horse jennifer_(study_partners) lisa_(study_partners) male male/female mammal mustelid nipples open_mouth oral otter penetration penis pussy rodent sarah_(study_partners) sex study_partners thunderouserections tongue tongue_out vaginal vaginal_penetration woody_(study_partners) young

Rating: Explicit
Score: 9
User: cinnamon365
Date: September 25, 2017 ↑9 ♥29 C4 E U

Now Kith

7

Tongue in the pink ring in the stink

-4

This is where they need to hold hands

omidragon said:
Now Kith

same

amy_rose asmartboy balls big_balls big_breasts big_penis breasts dreamcastzx1 female hedgehog huge_balls huge_breasts huge_penis male mammal penis sonic_(series) sonic_the_hedgehog

Rating: Explicit
Score: 1
User: Dreamcastzx
Date: September 26, 2017 ↑1 ♥11 C8 E U

How can sonic even move/do anything with a dick that big?

He would have passed out like what Kuroji said and be really uncomfortable walking much less running like what TechnoTrance said.

Also don't think Vaginas should stretch that much ... a dick that big would do so much more then just that.

ZDarkKingGodOfEvil said:
How can sonic even move/do anything with a dick that big?

He would have passed out like what Kuroji said and be really uncomfortable walking much less running like what TechnoTrance said.

Also don't think Vaginas should stretch that much ... a dick that big would do so much more then just that.

It’s porn. It doesn’t have to make sense.

-2

NinStarRune said:
It’s porn. It doesn’t have to make sense.

Yeah i know that but that doesn't mean i can't question it or say what i wanna say about why it shouldn't really make sense despite it being porn.

1

ZDarkKingGodOfEvil said:
Yeah i know that but that doesn't mean i can't question it or say what i wanna say about why it shouldn't really make sense despite it being porn.

someone it feels like you wouldn't be questioning it at all of it weren't sonic in this drawing

Dreamcastzx said:
someone it feels like you wouldn't be questioning it at all of it weren't sonic in this drawing

I don't really care who is in the pic just despite being porn ... i do feel like dick sizes are a little unrealistic at times like i don't think anyone could have a dick that big and not have problems despite again being porn.

1

ZDarkKingGodOfEvil said:
I don't really care who is in the pic just despite being porn ... i do feel like dick sizes are a little unrealistic at times like i don't think anyone could have a dick that big and not have problems despite again being porn.

Though probably because i ain't a fan of huge dicks ... yet i like big breasts though as long they aren't too big ... why do i feel like hypocrite there ... i ain't a fan of huge dicks but i like big/huge but not to huge breasts. XD

anthro breasts cleavage clothed clothing comic comment commentary comparison computer dialogue ear_piercing english_text fabinella female food fruit hair how-to lady_snakebite lagomorph laptop mammal pear piercing rabbit red_eyes red_hair shirt sitting solo tank_top text

Rating: Safe
Score: 15
User: 2DUK
Date: August 14, 2012 ↑15 ♥42 C16 S
JoeX
Member
5 years ago
ambiguous_gender ceiling_cat cthulhu cthulhu_mythos feral h.p._lovecraft low_res meme parody solo tentacles unknown_artist

Rating: Safe
Score: 12
User: Riversyde
Date: January 13, 2011

Blaziken said:
I am simultaneously amused, horrified, and wanting to use that as a band name.

I love it. You are awesome. Also, LOL at "dickfuck your sexhole." HAHA!

i'm pretty cretin most people are talking to the characters when they say that stuff...

-1

don_cutter said:
i'm pretty certain most people are talking to the characters when they say that stuff...

They just showing some much unwanted luv to the artist. Can you blame them?

Dreamlessnight said:
That second one has me feeling uncomfortable in general... >_>

Lard would have been a better choice. Or both. =~.^=

You had me at bacon.

Can we please make that second box the new coppypasta?