X
News - Jul 22, 2015 (1 month ago)

Not sure how to feel about that whole animation in general.

The full one, I mean. The music with the whole thing just makes me laugh so much.

oh sweet, can't wait for this one to be taken down because it's "irrelevant to site", too

Trying not to make an owl joke right now...

Blazikendude said:
Trying not to make an owl joke right now...

quite frankly I don't give a hoot

zangooseoo said:
quite frankly I don't give a hoot

That really ruffles my feathers...

Blazikendude said:
That really ruffles my feathers...

I was just winging it

zangooseoo said:
I was just winging it

Whatever you say, birdbrain.

Blazikendude said:
Whatever you say, birdbrain.

these puns are getting pretty fowl

Oh goody, re-sized images getting the legitimate copies deleted...nice. And the source is basically an Art Piracy Site wonderful, I mean the source image even says "resizedimage".

Pasiphaë said:

Well, I've had posts deleted because someone found a "bigger version" of them plenty of times, so why should this situation be any different?

Tuck_In_Those_Glutes said:

LOL...and you have received a warning from mods about Uploading Up Scaled versions of images for spite in an effort to get the originals deleted. Yea...don't think people can't see your records. I really don't care since my versions have already been deleted, but this kind of thing is becoming a pattern here with people just upscaling images for spite.

I like this curse.

Brony_Brendon said:
I like this curse.

Same here, even though I'm questioning this is how the Twilight works.
Still an awesome curse.

Desura said:
I am definitely thinking she made it for him obviously when he was still a child (wyrmling). Of course something happened while he was growing up that made him split or resent them. It's clear that it's mother x father issues; fighting, cheating, probably some domestic abuse where he blamed both of them but deep in his subconscious he blamed his father more because he felt Deuce (his dad's actual name) neglected him or did not care for him. In person he probably definitely showed he hated them both and what we're seeing here is Vera finally seeing that deep down, he truly did still care about her as a mother and cherished her for the good memories he still had of her from a better time when they were an actual family.

EDIT: Tis only an educated guess on the backstory, but if I may toot my own horn her I believe it is a damn good guess.

Honestly I wanna see what he says when he comes into the cave. I mean I bet we all do.

Fudge
Member
1 day ago
2011 anthro blood blue_tongue brown_background chibi claws cute dialogue english_text female fluffy fur hair long_hair looking_at_viewer nude open_mouth pink_sclera purple_fur purple_hair rain_silves sergal simple_background slit_pupils solo speech_bubble straw syrae-universe teeth text toe_claws warpaint white_fur yellow_eyes

Rating: Safe
Score: 13
User: GameManiac
Date: May 07, 2015

Brayburned said:
Spoken like one of the Patriachy! You obviously didn't see how he was using her like a slab of meat ripe for the rapin'! You're raping me with your words right now! Maybe you should spend less time raping people with your rapey rape-words and more time realizing that #Feminism is the true path to making women more equal to anyone else!

Shame on you, word rapist!

your over-exaggerated use of the word 'rape' here makes me think 1 of two things. 1) you're taking this whole 'feminism' thing WAY too seriously or 2) you're being SO sarcastic that your sarcasm even sounds sacastic.

Desura
Member
1 day ago
2013 anus areola black_hair blue_body blue_lips blue_nipples blue_pussy blue_skin breasts butt butt_grab clothing demon demon_horns drgraevling dungeons_&_dragons ear_piercing female glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hair hand_on_butt horn humanoid legwear long_hair looking_at_viewer looking_back nipples not_furry nude piercing pointy_ears pose presenting puffy_nipples pussy raised_tail side_boob simple_background solo spade_tail spread_pussy spreading standing thigh_highs tiefling yellow_eyes

Rating: Explicit
Score: 32
User: Mai_Lil_Pwny
Date: June 17, 2013

KalabarFrost said:
Is it just me, or dose it look like a penis behind her head in the first panel and testicles in the third?

It's just you.

So that's what his dad semi looks like.....wow big...that's probly where he got his big dick from. XD

VinjonsNightwing said:

Well I mean Vera didn't seem to have a problem with it, the fathers must be bigger.