Topic: (OUTDATED - ads getting updated) Want to Advertise on e621? Read This!

The ad system is getting an update - please go to this post for the most recent updates: https://e621.net/forum_topics/30870

Outdated info, kept for posterity

Hey all,

If you've got a product or service you'd like to advertise, then Dragonfruit's ad program might be just the thing for you!

e621 shows over 300 million ads a month to 4.9 million unique visitors each month, making it one of the most popular furry websites on the internet. With its targeted demographics, e621 is a fantastic place to promote your product/service to exactly the kind of people you're looking for!

How does advertising on e621 work?
You specify your budget (say $50/mo), send us your information (see 'how do I sign up?), and we do the rest! Unlike other sites, your ads will not be 'diluted' - that is, if you pay $30/mo for advertising, you will get the same number of ads shown - regardless of how many other advertisers there are. Want your ad shown more often? Simply increase your budget!

What size does my ad need to be?
Our main advertising slot is the 728x90px leaderboard at the top of the page. This leaderboard is shown on all thumbnail pages as well as all view image pages.

What are the restrictions on ad content and what I'm linking to?
JPGs and animated GIFs are accepted . We allow advertisers of 'mature' services within reason; adult furry content in ads is acceptable, just please keep it tasteful. Try to keep all file sizes under 2mb for best results

How much does it cost?
However much or as little as you'd like! We have a minimum monthly budget of $25, which will give you approximately 1,000,000 impressions to use. At our current usage rate, $25 will net you about 18 to 20 days worth of impressions to utilize. It scales up from there for every $25 you put in. If you have an important campaign you want to reach a large number of visitors, we recommend a minimum budget of $50-$100/mo, especially if you wish to have ad coverage throughout the month.

I want something special. What can you offer me?
We typically configure sensible limits to your campaign to maximise your ads effectiveness; if you have specific requests or desires (Higher exposure that uses more impressions, for example), then we can accommodate this. Please contact us at [email protected] if you'd like to try something out. If you want your ad shown preferentially, then increasing your bid can help you get that ever-important first impression!

How do I sign up?
To sign up and for more details, please email [email protected] with the following information:

1) your banner image (JPG or GIF),
2) your destination URL (google analytics headers are supported),
3) Your monthly budget ($25/mo minimum).

If accepted, we will respond with an invoice for the amount. Once paid, your ad goes live!

The Rules
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or remove ads at any time, for any reason. A refund proportional to the time left that the ad has to run will be provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a new ad at any time, for any reason.
- Ads must be relevant to the demographic of the site (or you must be able to make a good case for its inclusion).
- Ads are provided on a 'best effort' basis, and are not guaranteed (ie, if the site's down, I'm not required to give you a refund. I probably will anyway if it's more than a day or two, and we routinely extend advertising campaigns to cover for lost days/downtime).
- All of this is subject to change. We will, however, be making a list of all advertisers' email addresses, so I can contact you all when a significant change is going to take place.

Our advertising is run via Dragonfruit LLC, the same company that owns and runs e621.

Thanks for considering advertising with us!

- Varka

Updated by KiraNoot