Topic: FurryBooru

KloH0und said:
Aurali didn't report it for having similar content. They were using the same exact content taken directly from e621. It's fine if they want to be another furry image board, but they have to actually contribute something at least a little different from what's already available.

Well she reported them for something else which was a very valid complaint. But blocking content going out from e6 to others sites and/or attacking, putting down or attempting to find ways to sabotage other websites just for taking a lot of content from e6** is still silly, and misquoting me/misrepresenting or interpreting what I was saying doesn't change that.

**And I'm not saying that's not what Aurali did with the pic(s) she reported that could just be that she saw it/them and naturally felt she should report it. Only that a general mob/video game console style protective fan turn appeared to be starting to be expressed in the threads posts. And trying to block outgoing content from a site which has little or no original content and purportedly aims to "preserve" what it does have makes less sense.

Updated by anonymous