Topic: Edited/Commissioned stuff and people tagging themselves as artist

I myself like to sometimes edit pictures when I feel like it, but never I had the thought of claiming to be an artist to something I didn't create in the first place, so seeing people doing exactly that kind of get on my nerves.

One of my first incident was with [post #541289] which got solved relatively quickly, so no big problems here.

However, recently I have found out about two persons doing that. One tagging himself as the artist over something he didn't even touch, just commissioned them, as I tried to mention here [post #616855] . Apparently he has that need for recognition so he has to tag himself on the artists' behalf.

Second case is about someone who takes flashes, edit them by adding some sound effects, and slaps his name in the flash because why not, recognition there too I guess. "His" stuff can be found here [noisemaker21]

Since all of this stuff seems to be the norm on FA and InkBunny, I didn't try to edit the tags and did anything else drastic, and instead I'm just typing all of that to simply ask : Is that actually fine to do this ?

Updated by user 59725