Topic: Music?

anyone here like those old Sega Tunes music CD's that SEGA sometimes released with some old genesis games? i don't have the CD nor do i remember where i downloaded them from BUT i do have the music from a couple of the Sega Tunes CD's.

first up is Roadkill--Comix Zone

album info

there was also a different "bonus CD" released with this game here in the US but after hearing some of it myself...i wouldn't recommend it. imo, with less tracks, Howard Drossin does FAR better.

uh, whoops, guess that's the only sega tunes cd i had, this other one is actually Sega Power Cuts 1.

Sega Power Cuts 1

album info

o.O wait, that's the ONLY sega power cuts album? at least as listed on that site. strange, then what's with the 1? oh well, i also just checked there and it looks like i have a few more sega tunes albums to try and find to check out. heres hoping at least some of the other ones are good as well.

edit: just checked out ocremix newest album (another one for one of those fighting game tournaments), CEO 2015: Champion, and...ew, NO! i could tell from the first track, DO. NOT. WANT! it was slow rap music. why are all the tracks slow music? this one is nothing like the 3 apex albums they did. it's all slow, not very energetic overall imo.

oh well, to each they're own i suppose, i'm sure some people may enjoy it. i like rap when it's not constant profanity (some is ok, depending on the song, but not the whole song) but not slow rap. at least, not as slow as seen in this album anyway.

Updated by anonymous