Topic: Bulk uploading cheapening site content?

Is it just me or is the sudden influx of images kinda watering down the content here?

It's just always seemed like the stuff posted here has been more along the lines of a hand-picked selection of people's favorite images rather than just posting every image pertaining to a certain genre/character/artist/etc.

While I'm not totally against this kinda thing since it may be a boon towards some members, it seems to me that it's more of a hindrance since I now have to sift through 2-3 pages of new uploads that are practically cookie-cutter replicas of each other with only the names changed to protect the innocent.

Also, the fact that the majority of them are sorta cheaply drawn (IMO) kinda adds to the frustration.

What bothers me the most is the fact that EVERY SINGLE IMAGE on the first 4 pages (with the exception of about three images) have maybe three tags and one of them is 'tagme." If you're going to be fancy and upload hundreds of images at once, at least have the fucking decency to tag them yourself like you should be doing in the first place.

Oh, sorry. I meant for that to be a topic starter, not a rant. I seem to have babbled there for a bit...

Updated by Anomynous