Topic: Animation style tags

I was uploading stuff and tagging.

So there are already tags for after_effects, frame_by_frame, source_filmmaker, pixel_animation and many other to signify the style/program what was being used to animate that particular piece.

First of all many of those tags are somewhat underused. But more importantly, is there more proper tag for describing after effects kind of animation? Because that's just one of many tools to make that kind of sprite tweening animation. Similar to how 3D stuff can be made with source filmmaker, but doesn't mean everything is done with that and often can't even be said was that particular program even used.

Main reason I was thinking about this is because most of the flash animations these days are essentially videos or image sequences inside the flash file and maybe few buttons, but there still are actual flash animations. Some of those will fall into frame-by-frame category, but how about those which has vector objects and move those objects around?

post #791481 post #837248 post #820539 post #773246

Or would it be as simple as having vector as tag? type:svg doesn't bring up anything so it wouldn't be surprise why that tag doesn't exist.

There are few animations which use similar style, but with bitmaps instead and those look horrible with aliasing like post #540247 and post #810210

Just ideas, because I would be delighted to be able to search for legit flash animations instead of videos.

Updated by titanmelon