Topic: New tags discussion

Circeus said:
I'm not entirely sure what a teddy_(clothing) precisely is (I'm useless with female underwear and english fashion terms in general ^_^;;), but there's a tag for it.

post #736767 post #415400

I think that first image is actually mistagged and should be under babydoll instead. But the second image looks correct for teddy_(clothing).

In the most simplistic of terms, as I understand it:

Teddy_(clothing) is like a one-piece_swimsuit... except that it stops just above the breasts/cleavage line. (So no real sleeves or shoulder straps or neckline usually). It's lingerie, all one piece, covers the crotch, the stomach/torso and roughly as much of the breasts as a bra would cover. They can be transparent or not, have cutouts or not, and sometimes have all sorts of lingerie decorations (lace, bows, etc). But basically, it's like a combination-panty-and-bra that is one continuous piece so it also-covers-the-stomach.

Babygirl often resembles some variation of what looks like a bra with a flimsy curtain attached to it (pretending to be a top/shirt). It's awesome, but mainly meant for sexiness and not practicality.

Updated by anonymous