Topic: eSix Extend (V3.02) - A script that does good stuff to your user experience!

@Xch3l

I'm now having a problem with the "Commenting Score" button in my settings. I know many may not actually use it but I rely on it more than most:

When I click it, the //"loadComments"// function does seem to do what it's supposed to begin with, but when it starts counting my score from the individual pages, it stops after page 2, causing the //"countScore"// function to only give results from the first page of comments.

It seems to me that when it is changing what page to count from, the function breaks after page 2, so when it tries to change from page 2 to page 3, it returns as "undefined". This would usually mean that the script itself has not defined what page to count from after "page 2". So instead of continuing, it moves on to the next function which happens to be the one that tells me the results of the counted pages.

Below is the Log from the debug menu:

Debug log:

//

[XX:XX:XX] {eSixExtend} Query: /comment/search.json?query=user%3Akristal_candeo&page=1 (GET)
Request initiated

[XX:XX:XX] {eSixExtend} Query: /comment/search.json?query=user%3Akristal_candeo&page=1 (GET)
Request OK

[XX:XX:XX] {eSixExtend} Query: /comment/search.json?query=user%3Akristal_candeo&page=2 (GET)
Request initiated

[XX:XX:XX] {eSixExtend} Query: /comment/search.json?query=user%3Akristal_candeo&page=2 (GET)
Request OK

[XX:XX:XX] {eSixExtend} Query: /comment/search.json?query=undefined (GET)
Request OK
//

(Note: All Timestamps have been purposely Redacted)

If this could be fixed, or if you have a quick fix for me to do myself, It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, Thank you for providing the script to begin with, since I never really thanked you personally before now.

Update: When I hover over the results, I've noticed that the comments the scores are reflecting are not even my own comments, but instead are others' who replied to a comment I made. They are both comments from the same post, and are both in reply to the same comment I made, but I have no idea why.

Updated by anonymous