Topic: Advanced tag discussion: Mutually-exclusive Body Types/Styles (anthro, feral, human, humanoid, taur, 'semi-anthro' etc.)

DragonFox69 said:
I agree. Given the artwork on this site, any kind of penis can be on any kind of species, so I feel that penis type alone is insufficient evidence for adding such tags.

I think this same line of reasoning would lead to disembodied penises being tagged as ambiguous_gender, because it very well could belong to a dickgirl, herm, maleherm, or male, given the artwork on this site.

In the absence of any other cues, I think it's safe to assume that a disembodied [species] penis belongs to [species]. But again this is all why I'd like an ambiguous_body_type tag as well as a clear ruling on the issue.

Furrin_Gok said:
Disembodied is disembodied. There's not anthro, feral, or humanoid about it. No bestiality or masturbation, either, it's like with tentacles.

If I remove the bestiality tags on images like the ones I linked, they'll be harder to find in the future to repair if it turns out they should keep said tag, whereas if I leave the tag until I know for sure what the admins would prefer it's easy to go through and fix them from that point on.

So basically I agree with you, but I'm trying to play it safe.

Updated by anonymous