Topic: e621 updater - tag local files!

Bringing the heat again!

6 GUI v2

• WGET and it's libraries are removed.
    • Internet Explorer 3 or greater must be installed for this program to work. Firewalls or the presence of multiple network adapters may cause this program to fail. You can use WGET edition (see bottom of first post) if you have problems with that.
    • You can now use proxies! This program will use a proxy server to access the Internet if such a proxy has been configured in Microsoft Internet Explorer's settings.
    • 70-90% faster.
    • No longer outputs -user-agent=Keito/Tagtool1.0 for e621 admins. Sorry guys. Can't figure out how to restore this without WGET.
  • "Shutdown after" checkbox added. Will shutdown your PC when proccess finishes. Useful!
  • "Force remove old tags" checkbox is no longer checked by default. Should make the whole proccess faster. (1-2 seconds per image)
  • "Time elapsed" and "time left" counters added. Time left is very inaccurate as expected. They update after every image processed (not realtime).
  • ImagesList file is now correctly deleted when program closes.
  • Creating after_log.txt file after every launch. Might be useful for everyone who used "Shutdown after" and wants to know how proccess went after.
    • Only basic statistics for now. Time start, time end, files processed, files skipped.
  • Minor GUI changes.

Screenshot

I've also noticed that there are some invalid tags showing up, e.g. "\u00e9". These are incorrectly parsed special symbols. Pokémon and it's é is a good example of such tag.
Please let me know if you encounter any and PM me with MD5 checksum or ID of that file to fix it. Thanks!

Updated by anonymous