Topic: movies

Genjar said:
I don't watch movies often, but my Top-20 would be something like this (not in order):
The City of Lost Children, The Blues Brothers, Little Shop of Horrors (1986), Shrek, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Kirikou and the Sorceress, Man of La Mancha (1972), Army of Darkness, The Happiness of the Katakuris, The Tune, The Secret of NIMH, Princes et princesses, Spirited Away, Pan's Labyrinth, Sin City, Waking Life, Bound, The Truman Show, Cube, The Shawshank Redemption, 12 Angry Men (1957), Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom, La Moustache, Kung Fu Hustle,...

Wait, that's more than twenty. I'm terrible at making Top-20 lists.

haven't seen Little Shop of Horrors in a long time but i do still have the original ending i downloaded off youtube at some point. the one where the plants go on to destroy the city and they do the "mean green mother" scene. that and a lot of other movies is something i should check out again some time. maybe it's on netflix or something (aunt and uncle might like to see it again too).

there was another one which hasn't been mentioned here yet too but i can't remember the name. i think it had the word guardian in the title but i'm not sure. anthropomorphic animals wielding various weapons representing different elements... my memory of older movies is terrible. :/

it wasn't animated, i know that much for sure.

i know kung fu hustle was a good one.

o_O "The City of Lost Children" well, that was an...interesting trailer.

Updated by anonymous