Topic: Threat to takedown

Hello ,

There is some days , i've posted a picture from a FA artist (Sheycra) ; this one : https://e621.net/post/show/1106027/4_fingers-4_toes-angel_-character-anthro-armpits-b . The next day , i receive a message from someone : he says i have to remove this picture because i haven't the authorization . I had messaged Sheycra the same day and she had said to me there was no problems as long as she was credited as artist , what i had made .

But this person says that the picture shows a character from his wife and i haven't the right to post it without authorization . By continuing to message with him , he confesses that his wife doesn't enjoys to see a "stranger" post a picture of one of her characters and she prefers it's him posting it . I respond to him that this reason isn't a good one for myself , to delete the picture.

So , he threatens me about report it to the staff and ask for a takedown (and she isn't even in the DNP list) . I've read the rules and ask for a takedown just because you don't enjoy a stranger post a picture in place of you isn't in ...................... I should to find it funny , knowing he has no chances to success his request , if this issue hadn't shown to me this "takedown" rule can destroy e-621

Updated by Clawdragons