Dyrone said:
Also another thing I've been wondering for a while, and maybe this is getting too specific, but is there a name for this:

2018 anthro bandanna blue_eyes blush bodily_fluids clothed clothing drooling freckles hands_on_cheeks inkyfrog male mask michelangelo_(tmnt) partially_colored reptile saliva scalie shell simple_background solo sparkling_eyes teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles teeth turtle white_background

Rating: Safe
Score: 1
User: JAKXXX3
Date: December 16, 2018

It's just drooling, but it's a stylized version where it's like the drool is drawn as part of the mouth. See this a lot in anime and other "cute" pictures. Kinda reminds me of the of the drooling version of this cute_fangs.

You're probably looking for torogao. Similar to the ahegao, but MUCH less extreme, and compared to ahegao it is often used more in non-sexual situations. This including things like drooling over food or drooling in amazement over something cool.

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canid canine canis claws collarbone dingo fingers front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Score: 55
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Dyrone said:
Is there a tag for when a character has a weirdly simplistic face? Like the rest of the body is very well-rendered then you get to the face and it's just kinda like a smiley? It's not faceless because there is still a face.

Can't think of anything specific, but may fall under toony.

Is there a tag like no genitals visible or obscured penetration for things like these? Could also tie in with ambiguous_penetration sometimes, but these are both male/male.
2koma amalj'aa anal anal_penetration anthro black_fur bodily_fluids brown_hair butt comic cum cum_on_back defeat domestic_cat domination duo felid feline felis final_fantasy final_fantasy_xiv from_behind_position fur genital_fluids hair hand_on_head hi_res instant_loss_2koma male male_domination male/male mammal nekole nude penetration purple_eyes questionable_consent reptile rollwulf scalie sex sex_battle square_enix video_games

Rating: Explicit
Score: 87
User: Nekole
Date: February 21, 2017 4:3 abs anal anal_penetration animated ass_to_mouth balls beach bed bodily_fluids bottomwear clothing cum cum_in_ass cum_in_mouth cum_inside cum_on_face cumshot cum_while_penetrated discordnight duo ejaculation fellatio fish flash forced forced_oral genital_fluids hands-free humanoid_penis lock male male/male marine multiple_scenes muscular no_sound oral oral_penetration orgasm padlock passchan penetration penile penis power_bottom precum questionable_consent sea seaside sergal sex shark shorts shower_room solo sun surf water

Score: 163
User: DiscordKnight
Date: July 25, 2018

twofiveseven257 said:
Is there a tag like no genitals visible or obscured penetration for things like these? Could also tie in with ambiguous_penetration sometimes, but these are both male/male.

ambiguous_penetration refers to the part being penetrated being ambiguous, not the gender of either character. I believe you may have confused this with either ambiguous_penetrating or ambiguous_penetrated.

ambiguous_penetration should be fine for both of them.

Since we still don't have neither a system for changing aliases nor a stickied thread for asking, could someone who's friends with a mod please ask for nameless_lewder to be re-aliased to nontoxo? Thanks.

OneMoreAnonymous said:
Since we still don't have neither a system for changing aliases nor a stickied thread for asking, could someone who's friends with a mod please ask for nameless_lewder to be re-aliased to nontoxo? Thanks.

https://e621.net/tag_alias/new

Is there a particular name for the type of speedo-like shorts that professional wrestlers sometimes wear? They're shorter than shorts, and they're not underwear, exactly. speedo is the closest I can find with regards to appearance and coverage, but it implies swimsuit, which doesn't apply to these.

post #131383 also mentions maybe using speedo, but it's messy for the above reason.

29446905 said:
Is there a particular name for the type of speedo-like shorts that professional wrestlers sometimes wear? They're shorter than shorts, and they're not underwear, exactly. speedo is the closest I can find with regards to appearance and coverage, but it implies swimsuit, which doesn't apply to these.

post #131383 also mentions maybe using speedo, but it's messy for the above reason.

Checking through the Tags section, it looks like wrestling_briefs is the most tagged thing you're looking for. As for what they're actually called, I have no idea.

D.D.M. said:
Checking through the Tags section, it looks like wrestling_briefs is the most tagged thing you're looking for. As for what they're actually called, I have no idea.

Great, thanks. That's descriptive and distinct enough for now, until someone can figure out the actual jargon.

Is there a tag for when a character "goes limp", when they lose strength in their limbs and are unable to support themselves?
2018 abdominal_bulge ahegao all_fours anthro anthro_on_anthro black_and_white bodily_fluids buckteeth canid canine cock_hanging cum cum_explosion cum_in_pussy cum_inside dewlap_(anatomy) dipstick_ears disney doggystyle drooling duo ear_grab female female_penetrated flat_chested fox from_behind_position fucked_silly genital_fluids gloves_(marking) interspecies judy_hopps kneeling lagomorph larger_male leg_markings leporid lifted_by_ears looking_pleasured male male/female male_penetrating mammal markings monochrome multicolored_ears nick_wilde nude open_mouth penetration predator/prey rabbit robcivecat rough_sex saliva sex shaking simple_background size_difference smaller_female socks_(marking) tears teeth tongue tongue_out trembling vaginal vaginal_penetration white_background zootopia

Score: 61
Date: January 17, 2019

JAKXXX3 said:
Is there a tag for when a character "goes limp", when they lose strength in their limbs and are unable to support themselves?
2018 abdominal_bulge ahegao all_fours anthro anthro_on_anthro black_and_white bodily_fluids buckteeth canid canine cock_hanging cum cum_explosion cum_in_pussy cum_inside dewlap_(anatomy) dipstick_ears disney doggystyle drooling duo ear_grab female female_penetrated flat_chested fox from_behind_position fucked_silly genital_fluids gloves_(marking) interspecies judy_hopps kneeling lagomorph larger_male leg_markings leporid lifted_by_ears looking_pleasured male male/female male_penetrating mammal markings monochrome multicolored_ears nick_wilde nude open_mouth penetration predator/prey rabbit robcivecat rough_sex saliva sex shaking simple_background size_difference smaller_female socks_(marking) tears teeth tongue tongue_out trembling vaginal vaginal_penetration white_background zootopia

Score: 61
Date: January 17, 2019

I don't know. I'm just in utter horror at the idea of anyone supporting any rabbit they care about by the ears. You're not supposed to DO that. D:

m... maybe something about a loss_of_muscle_control? or a body_ahegao?

SnowWolf said:
I don't know. I'm just in utter horror at the idea of anyone supporting any rabbit they care about by the ears. You're not supposed to DO that. D:

There's a whole tag for that, actually: lifted_by_ears.

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canid canine canis claws collarbone dingo fingers front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

SnowWolf said:
m... maybe something about a loss_of_muscle_control? or a body_ahegao?

Paralysis, maybe?

JAKXXX3 said:
There's a whole tag for that, actually: lifted_by_ears.

Yes, but, for the kids at home, you don't DO that to real rabbits. It hurts them. It's not pleasant. but even past that, they have really, really fragile spines.

under the spoiler discusses bunny death: Basically, if you look up how to humanely dispatch a rabbit, most of the methods involve bending or pulling on it's head. it doesn't take much force or effort. by pulling, lifting or grabbing a rabbit by the ears, it would be very easy for the rabbit to accidentally break their own necks.

So, I don't doubt that it's a thing and that people find it entertaining, just.. that's not good real life bunny handling behavior and makes me cringe.

BlueDingo said:
Paralysis, maybe?

also paralyzed (21), paralysis (8), paralyzing (3), paralyzer (3), paralysed (2), sleep_paralysis (2) (though that's more of a "horror watching you in bed")
mmmmaybe, but I feel like that'd... mmm.

There are kinks centered around people who are disabled. Most usually, it's amputees, but some characters in wheel chairs may have some form of paralysis.

We also have pokemon art where Paralyze is a move that they can do and use on others... though in most of the images, it looks more like "stunned via electricity" ... likewise, there are some mind-control thingies that probably orient around "don't move"ing.

Likewise, some posts feature characters who have been injected, stung, bitten, or otherwise artificially induced into paralysis.

And all of those are fine and legit. Just... I don't feel like they should be lumped in with what is effectively being fucked silly, but focusing on the body rather than the face. Or something, anyway.

SnowWolf said:

And all of those are fine and legit. Just... I don't feel like they should be lumped in with what is effectively being fucked silly, but focusing on the body rather than the face. Or something, anyway.

post-orgasm_ragdoll_mode?

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
post-orgasm_ragdoll_mode?

Now I'm picturing her body spazzing out as the physics engine gets overwhelmed with collision detection spam. Someone please make this.

BlueDingo said:
Now I'm picturing her body spazzing out as the physics engine gets overwhelmed with collision detection spam. Someone please make this.

It... it's beautiful.

My favorite (imagined) part is when her mesh gets stuck in the wall and bed and she distorts out into some strange 5th dimensional being. Nick, meanwhile, keeps on humpin' away, occasionally giving the viewer tantalizing glimpses of the inside of his model.

4:3 absurd_res ahegao ambiguous_gender blush bodily_fluids drooling fangs hi_res incubator_(species) kyubey looking_pleasured not_safe_for_reality open_mouth pink_background pink_eyes pupils purple_background reaction_image saliva simple_background solo spiral_eyes white_skin

Rating: Questionable
Score: 12
User: Nicklo6649
Date: May 19, 2018

Is there a tag for this gesture used when telling someone to be quiet? There's hushing but it is only used on 14 or so images.

anthro bottomwear brown_eyes brown_fur bulge clothing disney felid finger_to_lips fur hi_res hushing jeck looking_at_viewer male mammal muscular muscular_male orange_fur pantherine police shorts simple_background solo standing tiger tiger_dancer_(zootopia) underwear undressing uniform white_fur zootopia zootopia_shorts

Score: 14
User: Damien-The-Red-Panda
Date: September 04, 2016

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 months ago

crusty_fire said:
Is there a tag for this gesture used when telling someone to be quiet? There's hushing but it is only used on 14 or so images.

anthro bottomwear brown_eyes brown_fur bulge clothing disney felid finger_to_lips fur hi_res hushing jeck looking_at_viewer male mammal muscular muscular_male orange_fur pantherine police shorts simple_background solo standing tiger tiger_dancer_(zootopia) underwear undressing uniform white_fur zootopia zootopia_shorts

Score: 14
User: Damien-The-Red-Panda
Date: September 04, 2016

shush

Is there a tag for a sperm plug (also known as mating or copulatory plugs)? basically the glue like plug left behind after a mating. I know it happens with pigs, some reptiles and some insects. I've tried all the obvious tags but I don't really have any leads. I'm also considering the possibility that no one has done any works featuring a sperm plug.

Cunnilingus where the giver have a "long mouth" (like a canine's) and is opening wide, the upper jaw going over the belly.

Here's two examples and both of them happen with Judy and Nick:
2018 <3 absurd_res animal_genitalia animal_penis anthro blush bodily_fluids buckteeth canid canine canine_penis clothing cum cum_in_mouth cum_in_pussy cum_inside cum_in_uterus cunnilingus cutaway dipstick_ears disney duo eyes_closed fangs fellatio female fox fucked_silly genital_fluids green_eyes half-closed_eyes hi_res internal interspecies judy_hopps knot knotting lagomorph legwear leporid looking_pleasured love male male/female mammal moan multicolored_ears nick_wilde open_mouth oral penetration penile penis precum purple_eyes pussy rabbit sex signature simple_background sound_effects stockings tailwag tears teeth thigh_sex uterus vaginal vaginal_knotting vaginal_penetration yitexity zootopia

Score: 135
User: cinnamon365
Date: February 17, 2018
anthro anthro_on_anthro blush bodily_fluids canid canine car clothed clothing comic cunnilingus dialogue disney duo english_text female flat_chested fox hi_res interspecies judy_hopps lagomorph leporid male male/female mammal nick_wilde nude oral predator/prey pussy rabbit sex sex_in_car stakeout sweat text the_weaver tuft vaginal vehicle zootopia

Score: 77
User: KumaPantsu
Date: April 16, 2016

I think it would be sweet to have a tag for this but it seems to be pretty rare so I get why I haven't seen one.

Oi, nickname and trigger word fans~ Do we have tags for specific words being printed on clothes or other things?

I've started temporary tags for slut_print and puppy_print as examples. Do we have tags like these already?

Do we have a tag for monochrome fur? For example, sometimes I want to look up pictures of a species with *only* black fur. But half the images with the tag black_fur have if because a fully orange furred character has a single blotch of black somethere on his left cheek.

When looking for black_fur I want this https://static1.e621.net/data/a3/b5/a3b5687008cd6f8370dfa26982a9f071.gif

but get this
https://static1.e621.net/data/ea/83/ea83a68df9dd7d88de460a95068e14b4.jpg

Do we have a tag for when a character's pussy is spread not by themselves (spread_pussy), but by tape? Pussy_tape itself is for tape that covers it, not spreads it.
anthro anus big_tail black_nose blue_eyes blush bodily_fluids breasts brown_fur butt cheek_tuft clitoris dialogue english_text facial_markings fangs female fur genital_fluids grey_background half-closed_eyes head_markings head_tuft hi_res long_tail looking_at_viewer mammal markings mask_(marking) maypul maypul_syrup nipples open_mouth open_smile pink_nipples pink_pussy pink_tongue procyonid pussy pussy_juice raccoon rivals_of_aether simple_background smile solo speech_bubble spreading spread_legs spread_pussy striped_tail stripes tan_fur tape text three_tone_fur tongue tuft video_games

Score: 38
User: AdiCordo
Date: July 14, 2018

Is there a name for this "hand covering sunlight looking afar" pose?
absurd_res accessory angry anthro big_breasts big_butt blonde_hair blue_eyes blue_fur blush bodily_fluids bottomwear bracelet breasts butt canid canine city cityscape clothing crossgender denizen1414 detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) embarrassed eulipotyphlan eyelashes female fist fox frown fur gloves green_eyes group hair hair_accessory hairband handwear hedgehog hi_res huge_breasts jewelry mammal miles_prower outside quills scarf shading_eyes shirt short_hair shorts smile sonic_(series) sonic_the_hedgehog square_crossover superbunnygt sweat tank_top tight_clothing topwear tube_top video_games water yellow_fur

Score: 23
User: Dreamcastzx
Date: December 21, 2017
Deleted: takedown #9345: Artist requested removal 2019 abs anthro areola biceps big_breasts big_muscles black_nose blue_eyes blue_sky border breasts breast_squish brown_fur canid canine casual_nudity cheek_tuft cloud convincing_weapon countershade_torso countershading curvaceous day dipstick_ears dipstick_tail eyebrows eyelashes featureless_crotch female fluffy fluffy_tail fox fur gloves_(marking) grass hair half-closed_eyes hourglass_figure huge_breasts inner_ear_fluff leg_markings light looking_away mammal markings melee_weapon multicolored_ears multicolored_fur multicolored_tail muscular muscular_female muscular_thighs navel nipples nude open_mouth orange_fur orange_tail outside pink_areola pink_nipples plant pubic_mound shading_eyes sky small_waist snout socks_(marking) solo squish standing sunlight sword thick_thighs towel tuft vela voluptuous weapon weaselwolf white_border white_fur white_hair white_tail wide_hips

Score: 57
User: g273435d
Date: February 07, 2019 2014 5_fingers accessory anthro areola beach black_nose blue_eyes breasts brown_fur brown_hair brown_tail butt_from_the_front casual_nudity cleft_of_venus day eyelashes female fingers fur hair hair_accessory hairband hand_on_hip happy hi_res humanoid_hands humanoid_pussy jetfrozen light long_hair mammal marine_the_raccoon multicolored_fur multicolored_tail navel nipples nude nude_beach orange_areola orange_fur orange_hair orange_nipples orange_tail outside plant plump_labia portrait procyonid pussy raccoon raised_arm sand sea seaside shading_eyes shadow sky slim small_breasts smile solo sonic_(series) squint standing sunlight three-quarter_portrait tree video_games water white_fur

Score: 20
User: WiiFitTrainer
Date: May 05, 2014

g273435d said:
Is there a name for this "hand covering sunlight looking afar" pose?
absurd_res accessory angry anthro big_breasts big_butt blonde_hair blue_eyes blue_fur blush bodily_fluids bottomwear bracelet breasts butt canid canine city cityscape clothing crossgender denizen1414 detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) embarrassed eulipotyphlan eyelashes female fist fox frown fur gloves green_eyes group hair hair_accessory hairband handwear hedgehog hi_res huge_breasts jewelry mammal miles_prower outside quills scarf shading_eyes shirt short_hair shorts smile sonic_(series) sonic_the_hedgehog square_crossover superbunnygt sweat tank_top tight_clothing topwear tube_top video_games water yellow_fur

Score: 23
User: Dreamcastzx
Date: December 21, 2017
Deleted: takedown #9345: Artist requested removal 2019 abs anthro areola biceps big_breasts big_muscles black_nose blue_eyes blue_sky border breasts breast_squish brown_fur canid canine casual_nudity cheek_tuft cloud convincing_weapon countershade_torso countershading curvaceous day dipstick_ears dipstick_tail eyebrows eyelashes featureless_crotch female fluffy fluffy_tail fox fur gloves_(marking) grass hair half-closed_eyes hourglass_figure huge_breasts inner_ear_fluff leg_markings light looking_away mammal markings melee_weapon multicolored_ears multicolored_fur multicolored_tail muscular muscular_female muscular_thighs navel nipples nude open_mouth orange_fur orange_tail outside pink_areola pink_nipples plant pubic_mound shading_eyes sky small_waist snout socks_(marking) solo squish standing sunlight sword thick_thighs towel tuft vela voluptuous weapon weaselwolf white_border white_fur white_hair white_tail wide_hips

Score: 57
User: g273435d
Date: February 07, 2019 2014 5_fingers accessory anthro areola beach black_nose blue_eyes breasts brown_fur brown_hair brown_tail butt_from_the_front casual_nudity cleft_of_venus day eyelashes female fingers fur hair hair_accessory hairband hand_on_hip happy hi_res humanoid_hands humanoid_pussy jetfrozen light long_hair mammal marine_the_raccoon multicolored_fur multicolored_tail navel nipples nude nude_beach orange_areola orange_fur orange_hair orange_nipples orange_tail outside plant plump_labia portrait procyonid pussy raccoon raised_arm sand sea seaside shading_eyes shadow sky slim small_breasts smile solo sonic_(series) squint standing sunlight three-quarter_portrait tree video_games water white_fur

Score: 20
User: WiiFitTrainer
Date: May 05, 2014

shading_eyes fits what you're looking for, but it's kinda empty right now.

Hira said:
Do we have a tag for monochrome fur? For example, sometimes I want to look up pictures of a species with *only* black fur. But half the images with the tag black_fur have if because a fully orange furred character has a single blotch of black somethere on his left cheek.

When looking for black_fur I want this https://static1.e621.net/data/a3/b5/a3b5687008cd6f8370dfa26982a9f071.gif

but get this
https://static1.e621.net/data/ea/83/ea83a68df9dd7d88de460a95068e14b4.jpg

Not that I know of, unfortunately (I agree it would be a nice thing for a tag to specify).

The closest thing I can think of is to search for black_fur -multicolored_fur, for example. But obviously that fails for two reasons:
(1.) Not everyone tags multicolored_fur when they should.
(2.) This would not show pictures with 1 or more multicolored characters in addition to an all-black character.

Is there a tag for anthros with more flatter, more primitive, heads and anthros with bigger "brainer" craniums?

example

Kinda complicated but is there any tags for when a Male has a face like this like hes kinda worried (I guess)
https://e621.net/post/show/842557/2016-3-3_eyes-anthro-anthro_on_anthro-areola-balls

Is there a tag for a character wearing the skin of and impersonating another character?
:3 anthro barefoot biped canid canine clasped_hands clothed clothing disney female fox fuel_(artist) judy_hopps lagomorph leporid looking_at_viewer mammal overalls purple_eyes rabbit simple_background skye_(zootopia) solo standing white_background x_eyes zootopia

Score: 3
Date: April 06, 2019