Topic: Tag Alias: lilo -> lilo_pelekai

Aliasing lilo → lilo_pelekai
Link to alias

Reason:

Character's full name. Considering her sister and most other Lilo & Stitch characters with known surnames (such as David Kawena, Mertle Edmonds, Jumba Jookiba, and Cobra Bubbles) are tagged by their full names, why can't Lilo Pelekai herself?

Yes, I know this means that the content on the Lilo wiki page will have to be moved over to the Lilo Pelekai page and that a new implication to Lilo & Stitch would have to be made for the full name tag, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, right? (At least for the wiki page move it would be just a cut-and-paste.)

March 27, 2019 Update: This issue has been fixed with the implication from lilo to lilo_and_stitch deleted and an implication for lilo_pelekai to lilo_and_stitch created.

Other tag alias suggestions:
Tag implication suggestions:

To avoid having to make new posts involving the same copyright, I would also like to suggest these tag implications.

• To lilo_and_stitch:
    • All Lilo & Stitch character tags, including the character tags for each individual experiment. (i.e. Sparky, Leroy, etc.) March 27, 2019 Update: A large number of characters now have implications to lilo_and_stitch, including nearly all major and minor recurring non-experiment characters and a good number of experiments with at least ten posts.
    • stitch! (the anime spin-off) March 27, 2019 Update: Not happened yet.
  • To stitch!:
    • yuna_kamihara March 27, 2019 Update: Not happened yet.
    • cyber_(stitch!) March 27, 2019 Update: Not happened yet.
    • dark_end March 27, 2019 Update: Not happened yet.
    • I am not implying twang_(lilo_and_stitch) to Stitch! for now because, even though that character's only franchise appearance has been through that anime, he's much more likely to have a chance of appearing in a future Lilo & Stitch work (however unlikely that may happen) than either Cyber or Dark End due to being a numbered experiment. (Cyber is "Experiment Zero", but he was really made up just for that show; he's not even listed in Leroy & Stitch. Dark End was created by an anime-exclusive character, not Jumba or Hämsterviel.)

Updated