Topic: e1547: e621+e926 app, now on iOS!

Development is stopped, no future updates planned. Current Android APK still available here: releases

Original post (170515)

Android? Download the latest APK here: releases

iOS? If you're jailbroken, you can download the IPA from the latest release and should be able to install it on your device with AppSync Unified. I haven't personally tested this.

Otherwise, to get e1547 for free, you'll have to compile from source on a mac. This is fairly complicated but I'll be posting a guide on how to do this.

Alternatively, if you pledge to the $6 tier on my patreon campaign, I'll register your device for a jailbreak-free install. I only have a limited number of slots, however, and once they're gone I can't get more.

Other perks from patreon include participating in feature polls (so I do that thing you want next), access to builds between releases with the latest features and improvements, and getting your name in the app as a supporter. If you're interested, check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/perlatus

It's still my goal to get on the Play Store and the App Store, but I'm focusing on improving e1547 first.

If you wanna complain at me, file an issue on GitHub, drop into the e1547 Discord channel, or just post here.

Original post (170515)

New e621/e926 app (alpha)

Latest release: https://github.com/perlatus/e1547/releases

Hello, I've recently got some bare-minimum functionality on an app for browsing e621/e926.

https://github.com/perlatus/e1547/

If you don't already know how to install an APK from unofficial sources, please wait until I release a beta on the Play Store. ETA 1-6 months.

What works:

• Full-res pan and zoom
  • Search posts by tags
    • Images are loaded as scrolled, specifically sample_url.
  • Clickable button to open posts in-browser.
  • Access to raw post JSON.
  • Configurable for e621/e926 in Settings

There are icons for adding posts to your favorites and comments, but they aren't wired up since you can't log in to your account just yet.

It's written in Flutter/dart, which means that this hypothetically works on iOS. However, I don't have convenient access to a Mac to test it out.

If you want to attempt to build for iOS or would rather not download APKs from strangers on the internet with suspiciously new accounts, you can build from source by setting up flutter.

I'll put this up on the Play Store and F-Droid once it's more polished. Flutter is difficult since it's still a tech preview. There were no libraries for pan/pinch-to-zoom ima

Original post (170515)

ges for instance, so I had to write my own. I've got limited time to work on this, so I'd like to make sure the most important features are working decently before spending too much time polishing things.

Also, just so that there are no surprises, e1547 will not be free on the Play Store. However, if you aren't able to support me, the app will be available for free on F-Droid. It's also open-source, so you can compile and distribute it yourself, although I'd rather people purchase the app.

If you want new builds to be emailed to you in the meantime, message me with your contact info and I'll add you to the BCC list.

Update 170811: For build notifications, please join the e1547 discord channel]Anywho, feedback here or on the project page is welcome.[\section]
[\section]

Updated by RriikTheDeinon