Topic: Deimplicate Tag: rocket_raccoon -> guardians_of_the_galaxy

Yeah, I'm aware that Guardians of the Galaxy put Rocket on the map, but Rocket has been around before Guardians of the Galaxy has (he even debuted 8-ish years before the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, apparently), so implying that everything containing Rocket has something to do with Guardians of the Galaxy is ridiculous. I don't see anything related to Guardians of the Galaxy in this except a character that appears in it, but is not exclusive to it. You wouldn't tag Shaq Fu on a picture of Mario just because he made a cameo in Shaq Fu, you wouldn't tag Drake and Josh on a vine containing Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy randomly deciding to follow someone on a hiking trail just to be creepy just because Miranda played Megan in Drake and Josh, and you wouldn't tag Rick and Morty on a picture of Justin Roiland just because he works on it.

Not trying to be rant-y, just trying to get the point across that characters don't necessarily belong to one thing, especially where Marvel and DC are concerned, considering just how many timelines exist. There's three different Jokers, and I'm not even counting how many Batmans there are.

Updated by Lekkiyo