Topic: Guilty Pleasures?

So, does anyone have a "guilty pleasure" when it comes to entertainment? By that I mean a movie/book/game/t.v. show/cartoon/etc generally considered to be bad by the general population (including critics), but still ultimately enjoyable to you?

For me, I'd have to say Sonic Boom is that. I know fans and critics alike despised the games, cartoon, and comics, and at one point I was among them. Eventually, however, the spin-off series kinda grew on me and I ended up enjoying them immensely, if only for being different. I won't lie, I know Rise of Lyric was broken as all hell when it first launched and the cartoon struggled to find a tone to follow at first, but like most franchises it eventually found its own niche to cater towards. Shattered Crystal and Fire and Ice were slight improvements on Rise of Lyric and the show gradually improved with time.

I've actually grown to become fond of the characters in their own way. Although, this Knuckles will never be the same Knuckles as this Knuckles. Nor will this Amy be the same as this Amy (although some would say Boom!Amy is a significant improvement on Modern Amy). But I can still appreciate the characters and ideas Sonic Boom tried to apply to the beloved series.

So, how about you guys? Have any particular guilty pleasures like mine?

Updated by MyNameIsOver20charac