Topic: Knot me t-shirt

Eyo.

Some of you (I doubt more than like 1-2) Might have seen me in the comments of THIS post:

post #1258033

This post contains a femboy with the words:

"Knot bitch" on his shirt. Someone in the comments said:

"I want that shirt. >w>"

Soooo because sometimes I get obsessed with a small meaningless project for a few days/hours. I made this very soon after:

http://imgur.com/a/4xps4

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THIS SHIRT MIGHT NOT BE LEGAL IN YOUR STATE/COUNTRY. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR THAT. PLENTY OF STATES BAN THE USE OF SWEAR WORDS IN SHIRTS, AND OTHER COUNTRIES MIGHT DO IT AS WELL.

Thankfully here in CANADA we have no such laws. And as long as the dog penis on the shirt is left mostly vague (I doubt even a furry would get the reference without seeing the context) I can get away with both making and wearing it.

So what's the catch why did I post this here? Well this:

• Does anyone want one?

There are a few things I need to iron out first (Haha, iron out... it's a shirt) and that is:

• 1) Legality in certain areas
  • 2) Permission from artist
  • 3) Providing a better file to make the shirt from
  • 4) Finding a company willing to print it
  • 5) If a company prints it, I need to decide if I want to sell it myself

(I'll probably just give the file out for free and tell people where to find it. Or better yet, maybe get the artist to sell the shirt himself to help him out)

And lastly:

• DOES ANYONE WANT IT

So please, if you think you'd love to have this shirt. Just say so here in the forum thread, and if enough people express interest I'll run off to find the artist, and ask him what he thinks of all this. Followed by plans for producing one.

Updated by DaedalusRex68