Topic: Organizational Downloader

I know there are a number of downloaders available for e621, but as far as I can tell, most of them are geared towards batch/pool downloads, which isn't specifically want I'm looking for. (Though I wouldn't be opposed to that being an option) So this post is a request for one of three things that fit what I'm looking for:
1. An existing tool that I've overlooked
2. Someone willing to throw together something
3. Someone to give me some coding advice and point me in the right direction to start creating such a tool myself

That said, what I need is a feature I've seen on both the Inkbunny Downloader and FA-Extended for their respective sites- a button to download the image on a post and automatically put it in a folder specifically for the artist in question. It makes organizing my saved images a hell of a lot easier.

Now granted, it could get a bit more complicated on e621 because of various posts having more than one artist tag listed, usually because of collabs and such. In those cases I imagine the best solution would be to either just take the first one listed, or open a popup window allowing the user to select which one to use. Or, possibly, even just save a copy into each applicable folder. (I wouldn't do that personally, but hey, someone else might.)

I could even potentially see something like this used to auto-save based on other tags as well, besides artist tags. But to be clear, I'm not talking about the "Go get all the images with such-and-such tag and download them" thing a lot of these tools seem to involve. What I'm looking for is something that puts a button on an individual image that I've opened, which will save it to the pre-determined appropriate folder when clicked.

So yeah, anyone know of such a thing, willing to make one, or at least point me in the right direction to try and make it myself?

Updated by hslugs