Topic: How should the 'nudist' tag be used for these posts?

Forewarning: There's no TL;DR, so be prepared for an escalator full of text!

I’ve been wanting to go through and clean up the nudist tag for some time now. There are several sexually explicit posts currently tagged as nudist that shouldn’t be, along with other posts that would be better suited for the pose or pinup tags. But I’ve been held up from cleaning the tag due to uncertainty on how the nudist tag should be applied to certain content within some posts. I’d really like and appreciate any and all advice y'all can give on what to do with these:

---
1) Nudist Characters Doing Nothing

Images
Text

I wasn’t sure if posts with a canonically nudist character in the nude should be given the nudist tag, even if the character appears to be doing nothing but posing.

---
2) Nudist Characters in Sexual Situations

Images
Text

Whether it be striking a lewd pose, masturbation, or sex, such content would typically be strong indicators NOT to add nudist to a post. But what should be done when a nudist character is engaged in lewd behavior? Should nudist still be added because the character is canonically a nudist, or should nudist not be added because of the suggestive or sexual content?

---
3) Characters with Some Clothing

Images
Text

Fully clothed characters obviously shouldn’t be tagged as nudist. But what about characters wearing some articles of clothing, including topless and bottomless characters?

---
4) Suggestive Situations, Poses and/or Angles

Images
Text

Sexual stuff is pretty much voided entirely under the nudist tag, but how does this rule apply to sexually suggestive content that isn’t explicitly sexual?

---
5) Mixed Sexual/Non-Sexual Situations

Images
Text

What should be done when characters participating in nudism are in the same post featuring characters having sex?

---
6) Solo Characters

Images
Text

For a single solitary nude character (often on a simple background) that seems to be posing, and nothing else. Should we tag these kinds of posts as nudist, or should we stick with using pinup and pose for these posts?

Updated