Topic: Best, most recent e621 downloader?

I'm not from the US, but whatever this FCC group is doing with Net Neutrality right now is scaring me quite a bit. I'm not sure what's giving me this feel, but I think e6 won't survive because of it. As much as I hope it won't happen :(

That's why I'm thinking of downloading the entire e6 posts, in case this site has to shut down. I've seen people talking about the same idea as well, being just as concerned as me. Call me crazy, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

However, most downloaders I've tried so far seem to be really outdated or buggy, so I thought I'd ask in here for a proper working one.

Judging from the official stats, downloading everything would require around 1.2TB of disk space. I'd have to shave off a few images from that, so I'm looking for a downloader that eventually has blacklist support. I have a lot of tags in my account's blacklist, so I can easily see myself saving ~0.4TB.

I mean, even if it doesn't have something fully-fledged out like that, I wouldn't mind having a downloader that at least grabs images in their full original quality. That's the most important part, and downloaders I've tried in the past have failed in doing so.

Anything you guys can recommend? Thank you!

Updated by Wulfre