Topic: Unifying Penetration: All Tags, Wiki Update, Aliases, Implications

Clickbait title.

This is something that has been sitting on my desktop untouched for over a month. I would have said it was 90% finished, I found every tag I could, and I was just looking for issues. The recent update to the penetration wiki lit a fire under my ass, I guess, so I'm finalizing what I had and posting it.

My original goal was only to update the penetration wiki from its former sad state. This update would probably be the single biggest wiki update E621 has ever seen, so this thread exists for people to find fault in provide input for this change without being blindsided by it. I have defined all tags in this wiki that may be unclear from their name alone to make this a better reference, and some of those definitions stray from those tags' wiki definitions. I would argue those wikis are narrowly defined or outdated.

Notes

Stripped the outdated text about fingering and fisting. Doesn't conform to current tagging or common sense. Go with the flow; don't swim upstream if you don't have to.

Tags were chosen or ignored based on tag count, apparent usefulness, and tagging consistency.

Implications

In theory, everything under Always Penetrating should implicate penetration. Most of those tag names or their wikis explicitly require penetration.

• [tag 1]
    • [tag 2]

Most tags bulleted to a higher level (e.g., tag 2) should implicate the lower level (e.g., tag 1).

Aliases

[tag 1] => [tag 2]

I recommend tagging with the tag on the left before the alias happens. The arrow points to the tag I would alias to.

Wiki Update

All cases where a body's appendage (e.g., penis, hand, tail, horn, etc.) or an object (dildo, pumpkin, aeroplane, etc.) is inserted into any orifice of a character's body (pussy, anus, nipple, blowhole, etc.).

Always Penetrating

Primary Orifices
Always Penetrating (More)
Multiple Penetrations
Same Orifice
Different Orifices
Same or Different Orifices
Unusual Penetrations
Common Anatomy
Furgonomics

- requires nonhuman anatomy

Objects
Penetrators
Measurements
Fit

*above three liberally interpreted, suggest ignoring object-only definitions of large/huge/extreme as taggers already do*[/b]

Depth

fisting - entire hand penetrating, should be at least wrist-deep

knots

Other

Not Always Penetrating

Oral
Mouth

- involves the mouth and/or tongue

Tongue

-always using tongue

Finger
Other Anatomy
Sex Toys
  • portal <= portals - gateway connecting two non-adjacent areas to each other, allowing some sort of instantaneous travel that should be impossible
Machines
  • fucking_machine - any mechanical or electrical machine more complex than a vibrator designed to sexually stimulate
  • milking_machine - "machine designed to draw fluids out of a character"
    • cum_circulation - penis_milking machine routes cum back into milked character
  • penis_milking - forced and deliberate extraction of semen through any means
Assorted

Implies Penetration

Cum Inside
Cum in Primary Orifices
Cum in Other
Cum Overflow
Condoms
Related tags:
See also:
Not to be confused with:
  • infestation - tenuously tagged as insects burrowing beneath a character's skin
  • impalement - often fatal penetration of a character's body with a long, pointed object or similar projection
  • piercing - adornments resting in a character's pierced skin
  • vore - one character bodily enters another by any means

Sure, this easily has enough content to be a tag group. My issues with tag groups are they're not visible and, without direct links, findable without special knowledge or jumping through hoops. One thing at a time, though.

What's wrong with this (from any angle)? Solutions?
Any missing tags?

Updated by ListerTheSquirrel