Topic: Tag Alias: shortstack -> short_stack

Genjar said:
Which makes no sense whatsoever, considering that creatures such as giants and ogres are often drawn with those same body proportions. Trying to determine height of a fantasy creature without any frame of reference is mostly based on outside information, not what's visible.

Tagging overall body shape is fine, but it needs far better definition. One that that doesn't rely on height. There's too many and/ors and mays in the current wiki, and the usage of subjective terms ('cute') makes it worse.

It’s not nessecarily based on height. I would argue that a giant Midna terrorizing a city that still had the proportions of a shortstack could still be tagged as such. You’re just creating a problem out of nothing by being hyper-literal like Amelia Bedelia.

Also I notice you didn’t even touch my point about how it woild be hard to search for them without the tag. Do you have an alternative way to find them? Or do you just not give a crap about that? Screw the people who may want to see an array of shortstacks, amirite?

Updated by anonymous