Topic: Tag Alias: blush_stickers -> blush_sticker

Dyrone said:
would it be wise to try to create a tag for cheek markings and include pikachu? I mean that character/species/whatever is so goddamned popular you might as well just be making a second pikachu tag at that point. That would be like making a tag lightning-shaped_tail...it would end up being 99.5% pikachu.

Pikachu (and Raichu, along with other pikachu-like pokemon) doesn’t count in all this...he just can’t...otherwise he’ll completely dominate whatever tag is used to describe those cheek marks.

cheek_marking -pokemon --it's annoying but it's far from the only place that a character or franchise totally dominates search results.

I mean, the entire youkai tag is basically dominated by the yo-kai_watch, and inu yasha c_c

Creating exceptions like that just mean that people will tag it wrong.

Anyways...in many cases it would be impossible to tell if a a blush sticker is meant to be catoon blush or a cartoon-blush-like marking, and ultimately I question if it matters.

...What? I'm not sure what you mean.

ultimately, tag what you see-- it doesn't matter if it's a marking or blush--what matters is the general design of the marking.

Updated by anonymous