Topic: Tag Alias: blush_stickers -> blush_sticker

Genjar said:
Yeah, it's best to keep exceptions to minimum. Users will tag it anyway,
so there's no point in trying to exclude certain species.

Flaming_tail, for instance. Tagged 3000+ times, mostly for the Charmander evo-line, the rest consist mostly of hybrids and Red XIII. At least this cheek_markings (or whatever it should be called) covers a lot more than just Pokemon.

my poor skull_mask. 441 posts and all but about 130 of them are cubones and marowaks

And I really should populate it's sequel, skull_head/skull_face, but that's going to be the rest of the cubones/marowaks. (well, at least the ones where it looks like a skull and not a white-faced slightly-knobby head.)

Worse are the tags where lots of franchises apply. like (as I hop briefly onto that horse again) werewolf. ... unfortunately, people will keep tagging docile anthro wolves for it no matter what.

....maybe I should hop on the bandwagon for a vicious_werewolf tag? :P anyway.

(Still thinking about the name. Looks like users have tried to tag these in the past as cheek_dots, cheek_spots, etc.)

well those failed because no one put 'marking' in the name. also they sound like they could be for "furred freckles" ... also to add to your list... or the blushing list: red_cheeks... cheek_marks etc, though that one was tagged--a whole 5 times for two whisker markings and 3 'non-round' cheek marks.

round_cheek_marking
colored_cheek_marking
cheek_spot_marking
cheek_patch_marking

eh, I dunno.

Updated by anonymous