Topic: Told others you're a furry?

When it comes to friends, i only reveal my interests to specific ones (already furries or equally depraved in other aspects). Only bad things are the lame ''beasties'' puns and teasings.

When it comes to family, i just got tired of hiding stuff on my pc so i declared my interests (after a bit of ''testing'', naturally, and one thing at a time - first my interest in large women, then of fox/cat/wolf/dragon/etc-women, and then of large fox/cat/wolf/dragon/etc-women).

The reaction was mostly meh to positive since my clan is mild traditionalist & mild liberal (ie. you could in theory transform into a cat/cougar person so long as it wouldn't make you nuts mentally). Though i still didn't tell them about some of my other interests within the furry subculture - males and herms/intersex, since i'm not interested in those when it comes to humans (God help me if humanity ever does create furries irl, i'll have a cr@pload of sexuality issues to sort out :) ).

As for the general public - no, no and no. I live in a fairly conservative country so that's out of the question, and frankly it's none of the society's business to know what i do inside my own four wall so long as i am not hurting anybody.

Welp those are my two cents.

Updated by anonymous