Topic: Find The Artist/Source/Image Request Thread

Furrin_Gok said:
Long ago, I remember this animation (likely flash) involving what I think were a male kangaroo and a female tiger.

At the start of it, the male is talking to a friend about how he has a crush on the girl, and the friend says he should just forget about it since "she's a predator" (This was way before Zootopia was a thing, so don't go looking there), but he goes to her place anyways. Winds up being bound to a wall and pleasured by machines (such as a ring that slides itself up and down the cock).

Probably not much to go on but if anybody knows what I'm talking about, I would very much like to see it again.

hmm... some details that might help:

• Was it voiced or subtitled?
  • ANIMATED or like.. animated comic style?
  • any idea how long? 15 seconds and 8 minutes are different kettles of fish. :)
  • The description makes me think, for no reason, that it involves a larger female or muscular female, so details on this might help.

Obviously I, like I"m sure you did, didn't find it under tiger kangaroo much less anything more specific, so.. you're pretty much searching the the minds of people :) and little details like that would help :)

Updated by anonymous