Topic: Find The Artist/Source/Image Request Thread

SnowWolf said:
hmm... some details that might help:

• Was it voiced or subtitled?
  • ANIMATED or like.. animated comic style?
  • any idea how long? 15 seconds and 8 minutes are different kettles of fish. :)
  • The description makes me think, for no reason, that it involves a larger female or muscular female, so details on this might help.

Obviously I, like I"m sure you did, didn't find it under tiger kangaroo much less anything more specific, so.. you're pretty much searching the the minds of people :) and little details like that would help :)

Like I said, it was a looooong time ago. My memory's spotty and I may be getting some things wrong.
It was definitely an interactive thing. I don't think it was voice acted, as VA was rare back then, and I don't know if the introduction was done in comic style or not. The actual sex scenes weren't in comic style.
The actual erotic scene had several stages, each one adding more devices. Most of the devices were the "massage rings" over like the arms and legs, with one only going onto the penis at the final stage. I don't remember what the other devices were, but I'm sure there were more than just the rings.
And, yeah, I'm pretty sure the female was a muscular sort, the male being scrawnier.

Updated by anonymous