Topic: Tag Implication: sex_toy_fellatio -> fellatio

my respons from the other post I wanted to do ...but it is now locked

Lord_Eggplant said:
okay first off.. you really should not purge tags you intended to suggest alias for. now its significantly harder to see how often the tag is used, how its used and if its all tagged by individual person

but i give it -1
the term "strapon oral play" covers characters licking strapon. licking is not fellatio.

sorry I know that now but I did this some long time ago and you have a good point licking on its own is not fellatio but fellatio could be licking it is just in this case a stapon is repesenting a male as for its shape and way you use it for all the other posibilitys there are other tags called dildo_lick or for the things I sorted out even sex_toy_fellatio

Note that for tagging purposes, sex toy fellatio does not necessarily include dildo_lick, but they aren't mutually exclusive.

but I think just for this tag alias I suggested strapon_oral_play as oral play is tecnical fellatio I would more suggest if it is just a lick we use dildo_lick or call it sex_toy_lick but that depends on the picture and not on this tag

Updated by anonymous