Topic: [Feature] New upload form

AoBird said:
Actually nvm.

But I wouldn't want multiple textboxes for tags.

DiceLovesBeingBlown said:
Only thing I disagree with is multiple textboxes for tags, feels like it might make things a tad tedious

The idea is that this way you have checklist as you go, rather than blank canvas to fill. Also like I said, inkbunny does this similarly and they do also have guidelines towards tagging, so I can only assume that it's working for them at least to some degree. (And of course the one textbox solution would be kept with express upload form which would look like current one)

Also the idea is that some things, like genders for example which should technically be in all images (if none then ambiguous_gender or zero pictured), would be checkboxes, meaning it's much easier for user to simply select what they want with something that they most likely should be tagging regardless of what's uploaded.

Another example would be artist tag, there should always be one, so giving option to write it or check either unknown/anonymous, because there has been posts without any artist tags applied, not even unknown/anonymous. Because any kind of artist tag, even non-romanized japanese one, is better than nothing.

DiceLovesBeingBlown said:
+1 honestly, especially in regards to fields allowing you to add things directly to pools/sets/etc. It makes uploading pool series images much easier.

Funny thing is that you can already do this, pool:1234 during upload and it puts the post into pool ID 1234. That's why implementation of this system sounds so trivial to me.

SnowWolf said:
Where do I sign? Is there a kickstarter? ;)

Donate shekel to noot.

Updated by anonymous