Topic: Tag Implication: sex_toy_fellatio -> fellatio

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Yup, silly me :P

I agree, 1 seems to be the big question, but I really don't know O.O
Also nice that you fixed the links ^.^

so I maybe not totally understand this system you guys vote on the suggestions and someone in the end after some time is going to implement the suggestions or not is that how this works or did I miss something here? sorry I bet there is some big text explanating this system somewhere but I was kind of more stumbeling into this with a try and error mentality

so you are not sure if the No.1: sex_toy_fellatio → fellatio is working?

or you refer to the No.5: strapon_fellatio → sex_toy_fellatio point here?

well I assume you mean the No.1: point as I see it here an example if I would tag a pic with
*strapon_fellatio than the Implication tags
**strapon and
**sex_toy_fellatio will appear with it

and with

**sex_toy_fellatio will
***sex_toy and
***fellatio appear

so we would not need a redundancy **fellatio tag with *strapon_fellatio but it would not hurt too

or do you question the point if we would need that tag at all as sex_toy_fellatio is in your opinion not real fellatio? but strapon_fellatio is as it is more like a penis? or you question both?

In this case at least my opinion of this is: that you don't use fellatio on a Strapon or Toy just to suck on a regular object it is more an action with imaginary suggestive background as if you see an object that is representing a penis you will not come away from the thoughts that it is a real penis

see the discription for inanimate_object

so like in a roleplay the strapon/toy used with this tags strapon_fellatio or sex_toy_fellatio is used as an inanimate_object
the character using it should therefor show a passion for it as it was real and for thows ocasions I created these both tags

in other cases where the character is just casually having an object in the mouth there is the tag object_in_mouth or dildo_in_mouth

so I hope this will all make sence now and maybe too why I personately not continued to use the 3:strapon_oral_play tag for my work as yes oral play is just not the same as fellatio ...

I now realised I could probably add a request for roleplay as well
ah this will never end

7: Tag Implication: sex_toy_fellatioroleplay

strapon_fellatioroleplay would not be needed like the fellatio example

so in the end both tags strapon_fellatio and sex_toy_fellatio are just an expression of sucking on specific objekts with passion XD

goodnight

Updated by anonymous