Topic: Different classifications for hyper breasts?

If this system of tagging variations of hyper_breasts is implemented there should probably be other tags for larger breast sizes not covered above in those examples, such as vehicle-sized, building-sized, or planet-sized breasts.

Also, I think head size would be a good reference point for tagging hyper_breasts variations (seeing it's the current reference for tagging big_breasts, huge_breasts, and hyper_breasts). For the examples you gave, I'd say mini_hypers would be about 1.5 times larger than the character's head size, medium_hypers would be 2 times the character's head size, large_hypers would be 3 to 4 times the character's head size, and massive_hypers would be 5 to 6 times the character's head size.

Though I'm unsure how this would work for the larger examples of hyper_breasts I mentioned earlier. Those could probably use cars, houses, and the moon as reference points when tagging (or similar points of reference).

For reference, here is the current breast size chart used in the wiki entries.

Breast sizes

flat chested

post #249055 post #212780 post #341527

A character with no breasts.

• Do not use this tag for male, maleherm, cuntboy or other manly body types.
  • Do not confuse with cuntboy.
  • Most cub characters are generally flat-chested, but most loli will have either a flat chest or small breasts.

small breasts

post #162139 post #307798 post #76349 post #434015

Not flat chested, but can be from below average size to just developing.

• Most cub characters are generally flat-chested, but most loli will have either a flat chest or small breasts.

big breasts

post #494070 post #267786 post #748339

Pretty big, but still smaller than the bearer's head.

huge breasts

post #515945 post #284187 post #285976

Still physically plausible to somewhat unlikely. Equal or exceeds the bearer's head in size.

hyper breasts

post #539334 post #536890 post #456821

From too large to physically carry and beyond.

Updated by anonymous