Topic: What's the line between explicit/questionable when it comes to omorashi/urine

Furrin_Gok said:
post #1410815 post #1317676
I'd say that if the character appears to be in standard clothing and embarassed about it, it's not fetish. Doubly so if there's a second character who seems disgusted or shocked as well.

So... this is an interesting perspective. Fetish material can be made 'accidentally'. --for example: if I paint my toenails and post the picture my Tweetbook because I was happy with how they looked, someone with a foot fetish can enjoy my image, regardless of if that was my intention or not.

It is also easy to be exposed to someone's fetish-- for example, here's a random youtube playlist, focusing entirely on cartoon characters getting frozen, or characters being swallowed whole by 'monsters'...

With that in mind, without further context, it's hard to imagine that this was created without the fetish in mind.

Discussion/examination of bed/pants wetting (or related) tends to come in a few places:

1) Among parents of children (How to deal with it, what ages are reasonable, doctor intervention...)
2) With kids who still wet the bed (generally, media about not feeling shame about it: Be it a book titled "Oops! I wet the bed" or an episode of sesame street)
3) Astronauts (SCIENCE!)
4) Among people who find bed/pants wetting (or related) interesting/arousing.
5) a tiny percentage of "other' scenarios, typically using the need to pee as a plot device (for example, to move them to the bathroom, to stop the car at the gas station, etc) where the focus isn't on needing to pee, but on something urgent that can't wait. Or as a gag. (Overwhelmed baby sitty! Sissy peed herself!)

So, I think it's pretty comfortable to say that most pictures posted here are fetish material, intended to arouse. As, presumably, any storyline or situation where accidental pants wetting is an plot point, it's because the author/artist wants the humiliation factor.

So.

questionable: all content with slight (but obvious) fetishistic material
Explicit: any content with obvious "extreme" fetish purposes (e.g. heavy BDSM and BDSM toys, hard/fatal vore, scat, watersports, etc...)

So.. I'd say...

1) Omorashi fetish is rating:e if there is urine in the image because there is urine and it is part of the watersports fetish
2) Omorashi fetish is rating:q is there is no urine, but instead just a focus on the potty dance and @_@ facial expressions.

Updated by anonymous