Topic: Tag Implication: duo + male/female + female_domination -> submissive_male

Implicating duo male/female female_domination → submissive_male
Link to implication (The system is not exactly happy to accept implications involving multiple tags...)

Reason:

Certain gender-role tags like submissive_male are rarely or inconsistently added to images where they are justified. Finding, for example, "images where a male is being dominated" requires some rather convoluted hacks, and the limit of 6 searchable tags means they're hardly efficient.

male/female duo female_domination

submissive_male
male/male duo male_dominationsubmissive_male
male/female duo male_dominationsubmissive_female
female/female duo femalesubmissive_female

Excluding a few bizarre edge cases (solo images?), an array of implicit tags like those listed above could automatically fill out an image's gender-roles through the following reasoning:

1. The image consists of one male and one female partner (duo m/f)
2. The female is dominating her partner (femdom)
3. Therefore, a male is "actively being dominated" (submissive_male).

This relies on the general assumption that in an image with two gendered characters, if one is fulfilling one role (dominant, larger, older, etc.), the other must be fulfilling the other (submissive, smaller, younger), and this line of reasoning also be extrapolated to label every role in age_difference and size_difference situations, and can even add the big_dom_small_sub tag, fairly uncommon in femdom images.

duo larger_female smaller_male female_domination

=> big_dom_small_sub
duo larger_male smaller_female male_domination => big_dom_small_sub

NOTE: That is only completely accurate for heterosexual images.

I apologize if this reads somewhat like a mathematical dissertation on properly labelling yiff, and trust me, I'm resisting every temptation to further my case through the use of 2x2 grids, but it would really fix an issue I've had for some time. Admittedly I'm not sure if the system even allows "AND" logic when implying tags, and my suggestion would only apply to cis-gendered scenes with exactly two characters, but hey, it's a start. Compiling a complete list of every possible implication (especially for non-binary characters) would take some serious dedication, but the examples listed above be a useful start.

EDIT: The tag implication duo_male/female_female_domination -> submissive_male (forum #256911) has been rejected by @Rainbow_Dash.

Updated by auto moderator