Topic: Creating a tag for slurs/extreme harsh language

ugh. I spent about an hour typing a reply and it got eaten by a PC crash.

*sigh*

tl;dr - savageorange - I think we're on the same page. You're cool. I"m cool, let's all be cool. Thank you for your patient and educational replies.

Let's refocus on the topic of tagging slurs and harsh language.

*another sigh*

there are a lot of types of extremes that can be revealed only through the text of a post.

In far less detail than I typed out before my crash, here is a list of some things i've thought of:

(Again, trigger warning. I describe examples in places)

• Racial slurs

Racially charged language (Suck that big fat wolf cock, you black bitch)
Physical abuse (Do you want me to give you another black eye? last time you couldn't see for 3 days)
Sexual abuse
Emotional abuse (You're so damn worthless)
Ablistic language (I don't know enough about this to speak confidently. There are some words that are bad to use though)
Ablistic abuse (I found a picture of a character in a toilet stall. writing on the wall indicated that she was paralyzed from the neck down)
Slavery
Child abuse
death threads/promises (including the implication that 'no one will miss them' or "come on, let's go so we don't have to listen to him die" )

maybe something also for some of the most common insults flung at people too.. word:slut, word:faggot, whore... etc or maybe.. name-calling?

In my opinion, these should probably-ish each have their own tags, with several implications, etc, that way anyone can blacklist as much or as little as they like.

I dunno I"m tired and I hate typing things twice.

Updated by anonymous