Topic: Let's talk about TWYS, Lore Tags, and descriptions.

savageorange said:
IMO a solution of this general nature is the only way we're likely to move forward WRT things that are too ambiguous to reliably handle with TWYS.

However, to my mind the most pressing problem is not the precise choice of protocol, but how to get people to adopt it. One idea on that front is for support to be incorporated into a userscript like E6Extend. Something like, when editing, 'Split the Description field on the string Lore_tags:\n, place the first result of this into the Description field. Place the second result of this into a new "Lore tags" field. When submitting, combine these two fields to reverse the process'

The best way to get people to adopt something is awareness, and the best way to grow awareness in this case is just to use the method whenever possible. People will notice, especially since certain artists are basically magnets for this sort of controversy. As for your second part, it's a good proposal. I would submit that to the feature suggestions forum if I were you. But yeah, just use lore tags as often as possible and people will get curious.

Updated by anonymous