Topic: Would you date an anthro equine (Horse, Donkey, Zebra)? Why or why not?

wolftacos said:
Relevant:

http://rnn90.tumblr.com/post/157107957951/horses-have-no-fingers-day-16-drawmybeast

That's fantastic :)

Furrin_Gok said:
Huh, that's interesting to know.

Oh, I forgot to actually detail the differences for even toed Ungulates -- they've got an even number of toes (GASP) and typically bear weight on their 3rd and 4th toes Aaaand, generally have more complicated stomach-systems. The Odd toed ones eat plants and digest the cellulose in their intestines, while the even toed ungulates have multiple stomachs (or multi-chambered stomachs)

Except pigs.

Pigs don't do that.

They have simple sacklike stomachs with no sectioning or anything weird.

Additional fun facts! Cetaceans--whales. dolphins and porpoises-- evolved from Even-toed ungulates and are, of course, still part of that order. They, too, have 3 chambered stomachs.

And, because we're e621: Apparently all even toed ungulates have an s-shaped penis (while at rest) that lies in a 'pocket' on their belly. They tend to be, ahem, growers, because the penis straightens out as it develops an erection.

Thanks wikipedia. I didn't need to know that.

Thankfully, wikipedia doesn't have any comment on odd-toed penises.

...... (That moment when you have more penis information stored in your brain) ......

Y'know what, nope.

I'm just gonna say that Tapirs are one of the few critters with a prehensile penis. (To answer your next question: Dolphins and elephants.)

WELL! Here is a link to a baby tapir with no penis in sight -- also, more tapir paws. Hooves? Feet? I don't know LOOK AT THAT WIGGLENOSE

Updated by anonymous