Topic: Ruined_Orgasm Tag Aliased to Invalid_Tag

I think the reasoning behind the change is pretty dumb. "what even was this supposed to mean?" Really? Well golly-gee if ONE person doesn't know the meaning of a tag, guess we'd better get rid of it! That makes sense.

It's actually a fairly common fetish, and I know what it means off the top of my head...it's basically when a chick brings a guy to orgasm, usually with her hands, then immediately stops jerking him off...usually taking her hands completely off his dick. I think any male will know that in order to get the best orgasm you have to keep stroking, so by stopping immediately she is purposefully "ruining" the orgasm. It's kinda a femdom thing.

Of course such a tag would be rare because it is difficult to represent such an act in 2D art. It would be easier in animation actually, but still difficult because cum is hard to animate in both 2D and 3D animations...so a fetish act involving cum would be rare, but just because something is rare doesn't make it invalid. This tag should be restored for sure, unless there is already a better tag for this sort of thing (doubt it).

Updated by anonymous