Topic: Ruined_Orgasm Tag Aliased to Invalid_Tag

Dyrone said:

Yeah, except the fact that the most apt tag is invalidated. That's kinda a spanner in the works.

Ahem.

"So I went through and I put all of the images that seemed appropriate in this set and added several more from my favorites. I've got about 40 posts now, here in set #ASDF. I've been thinking about the best tag for this, and I think ruined_orgasm would be the best one."

Or..

"I went through and tagged all images that seemed appropriate with sad_penis. I've also added several more from around the site and have about 40 posts now. That said, I don't think Sad_penis is the best tag for this. Could we please unalias ruined_orgasm?"

Or there are other tags. Spoiled_orgasm, uneuphoric_orgasm, unpleasurable_orgasm, ejaculation_without_orgasm, pleasureless_orgasm.. several of which might be better-- except...

well, it's pretty dang hard to figure out those emotions isn't it? is he cumming happily, or angry? is that pleasure or pain? We don't know. Is it a hands free orgasm? Are they feeling pleasure or are they struggling because someone has a dick halfway to their stomach?

This is why a set is better suited.

And after it's in a set, it can *always* be moved into a tag instead, if a good argument is made.

Jeeze guys.

Stop acting like everything is set in stone and unmoveable.

If you want a change, make a good argument for it, take some action, show you're willing to do the work, don't just complain.

Especially not when the argument is basically "yeah the tag was a mess with only 20% 'accurate' tags, and no one noticed it was gone for over a month but it was the BEST tag for this concept that no one had ever defined."

Oh wait.

It DID have a wiki page.

Ahem:

when a charterer orgasms but it is not satisfying/pleasurable at-all

Updated by anonymous