Topic: Tag Implication: lifts-her-tail -> lusty_argonian_maid

Clawdragons said:
I might be wrong, but it seems to me that Lifts-Her-Tail is the singular character in the "franchise" that is the Lusty Argonian Maid. Every post involving the Lusty Argonian Maid also involves Lifts-Her-Tail, and it's hard to think of any exception to the rule.

Even the examples given can more or less be pretty convincingly argued that the character is cosplaying / playacting as Lifts-Her-Tail.

So in short, I think this is exactly the example you're referring to - a franchise with a single character.

Indeed not! The in game text of these books includes another character: Crantius Colto. He thinks that Lifts-Her-Tail has strong legs and a shapely tail, and would like very much if she would polish his spear. And knead his loaf. So that it may hit in her oven. There is also "the mistress" who is a looming threat. ;)

All in all though:

lifts-her-tail = 119
lusty_argonian_maid - 117
lusty_argonian_maid -lifts-her-tail = 31
lusty_argonian_maid -argonian = 13 pictures
lifts-her-tail -lusty_argonian_maid = 33 pictures

What does it mean?

I"m still opposed to lusty_argonian_maid implying lifts-her-tail ... especially as I could easily imagine a stereotypical master-type character saying to the viewer "Polish my spear" ... and then, it's a Lusty Argonian Maid reference, and presumably Crantius Colto.

It's a bit of a stretch, but I don't see a reason to break our usual rules, anyway.

Updated by anonymous