Topic: m621 for Android (Updated!) - Search/view posts, pool support, pool update notifications & more!

Finally updated for the e621 API! Thanks e621 team for that fun challenge! :P
A bunch of features are currently broken either because I'm too lazy to reimplement them right now, or because of API limitations.

See below to download the new APK.

Features

• Searching and viewing posts
  • Pool support. You can sequentially view pools like a massive comic strip.
  • View comments.
  • Integration with your e621 account; upvoting, downvoting and favouriting.
  • View locally stored content also! Finds anything that looks like an e621 or FurAffinity file, or anything saved in a directory named m621.
  • Pool subscriptions - get notified when your favourite pools update!
  • Tag subscriptions - get notified when new posts are posted with your favorite tags!
  • Basic WebM support.
  • Searchable pool index
  • View posts in a simple top-down layout, or in a 2-wide or 3-wide grid.
  • Fast and responsive (lots of caching)
  • Works with TOR (able to present Cloudflare captchas)

View Screenshots: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gKDpnDpkxMIAz9DLZRm0d2utXbQgwiP0

Current Issues
  • You cannot view beyond page 750 because of e621 API limitations, I'll make a workaround for this at some point.
  • The app is built in a shit-show of a framework called Xamarin. Expect bugs and crashes, I'll do my best to fix them.
  • WebMs don't play very well.

Feedback and suggestions are encouraged!

Installation

This app isn't on the Play Store (they don't allow NSFW apps).

• If you're below Android Oreo; you must enable Unknown Sources (Settings > Security > Unknown Sources).
  • If you're Android Oreo or above; you will be prompted to give your browser access to install apps from unknown sources.

The app will (theoretically) automatically prompt you to update when updates are available.

Requires Android Lollipop 5.0 or higher.

Downloads

Older Versions

Broken due to old API.

Updated