Topic: "Do we have a tag for that" thread

Sometimes a guy wants to have sex and a girl wants to have sex, and they have sex and that's just sex.

Sometimes a guy wants to have sex and the girl does not and so he forces himself upon her with threats or violence, and that is rape.

In between, there are times when a guy wants to have sex and a girl does not, but she does it anyway for some reason.

Perhaps she has lost a bet, or can't pay the rent, or there is some minor blackmailing going on, or she has made some arrangement to exchange the use of her vagina to the use of this unsavory fellow for something he can do for her.

Therefore; she said yes, she's not fighting back, but she's not happy about it.

What would be the proper tag for this sort of thing? I know blackmail is its own tag, but it 1) does not cover the full range of this concept and 2) covers more than this concept.

We'd be flagging it on stories that explain this, or on images where one or more individuals in the act are clearly consenting but not enjoying it; an angry or annoyed expression.

If the person really, REALLY doesn't want it; expressions of horror, streaming tears; I think it should still be under rape because it's more aggressive or intense or some such and clearly the person feels threatened into doing this.

What I'm talking about is a girl sucking her ex-boyfriend's cock to get her CDs back, while giving him a smoky glare indicating she'd rather not be doing so.

**Edit: With this in mind, is there some kind of tag for pity sex? That's hot, too.

Updated by anonymous