Topic: "Do we have a tag for that" thread

Dyrone said:
That's the same search I did to find my example image...however there were a ton of results where the cum wasn't over the eye, in fact I'd say over the half the results the cum wasn't over the eye...the character was just closing one eye for some other reason.

If there isn't a tag for it I definitely think they're should be. Imo this isn't too hyper-specific like cum_on_cheek or cum_on_forehead or some shit that I would be against as well, this is the suggestion that the cumshot was so wild and messy that it nearly got in the character's eye, which seems like a valid thing that deserves its own tag.

I'll probably go ahead with cum_over_eye unless someone has a better suggestion. I don't really like cum_on_eyelid because there could just be a single drop of cum on the corner of an eyelid and suddenly someone would be like "oh, dat needs da cum_on_eyelid tag! Me good tagger!" When in reality that's not really the point.

oh oh oh, no, use cum_blinded - it'll really get the point across & it'll look different enough from cum_on_face

cum_on_Eileen

Updated by anonymous