Topic: Anthro video games

Here's a few:

• The Banjo Kazooie Series) is a pretty obvious choice. Most people know what it is so I won't give too much of an explanation; it's just a fun toony anthro focused platformer.
    • Nod to the spiritual successor Yooka Laylee here too for obvious reason.
  • Blazing Dragons) is a really charming point and click anthro game starring dragons filled with Monty Python-esque humor and charm. The game in itself was based on a cartoon of the same name (designs ingame are heavily reworked in comparison to the originals) which is considered a cult classic british and anthro cartoon in some circles and has quite the legacy.
  • OneShot is a really fantastic indie puzzle/adventure game with charms and cute designs and characters rivaling Undertale's. You explore a world with a dead sun as a young, ambiguously gendered cat child named Niko as you try to restore the sun and save the world.
  • Whiplash) is, in my personally opinion, a really charming and underrated classic platformer starring the duo (connected by the wrist via handcuffs) Spanx the weasel and a Redmond the rabbit escaping an animal testing company. The goal is to destroy as much as possible and cause as much monetary damage as you can, and to also free your fellow animals while destroying this capitalist hell that is the whole company. It's really fucking funny and has great humor and voice acting, and it is criminally underrated. The only issues with it in my opinion are some late game backtracking and the game is a bit buggy. Otherwise I really enjoy it.
    • Gonna give a small nod here to Mad Dash Racing, an xbox launch title racing game featuring a huge cast filled with mostly anthro characters. Spanx debuted in this game before Whiplash came out, similar to Banjo appearing in DKR and then appearing in Banjo Kazooie later on.

Updated by anonymous