Topic: Removing noise and watermarks with AI

SnowWolf said:
Well, here's an example.

My sister's an artist. Her daughter's 11 and is a little baby furry. She made up a fursona the other day and my sister, being supportive, drew it for her.

My sister doesn't keep an art gallery, but if she'd posted it somewhere... well, no one really wants their daughter's fursona being used as the face of f-list's latest loli. and while we can indeed say that if she didn't want that to happen, she shouldn't post it online, but we shouldn't *have* to do that.

Or to bring it a little more directly: no one wants their fursona--their "this is me" character-- to be used as the mask over a sockpuppet made to get people off.

It's kind of like realizing someone took pictures off your face book and is using them to catfish people or whatever.

Only in this case, it might be to turn your beloved avatar into a scat-whore, or to make them to focus of a snuff-RP, or...?

I guess the best answer is to say that it makes some people extremely uncomfortable, and that should be reason enough to not do it, right?

I think there's a pretty big difference between private rp and public rp and 'my character is similar to this' vs 'this is my character'. A couple people in a private chat using a images as examples of body type/species/pose is worlds different from someone grabbing another person's ref to use as the face of their rp account on tumblr.

Updated by anonymous