Topic: Removing noise and watermarks with AI

CCoyote said:

savageorange said:

I think I understand what you mean and I think I get it. Thank you for the insight.

CCoyote said:
Dude, you asked a ton of questions in that post. I don't know which one you're referring to, and honestly, it was kind of long and hard to follow for me. If I didn't answer already, clarify which one you mean?

I meant the one I have quoted at the end of https://e621.net/forum/show/259328
So if somebody made roleplay of a character you own, at what point would it be a problem for you? Would it be a problem if they so much as thought about it? Would it be a problem as soon as they write it down? etc.

savageorange said:
In response to this:
[...]
Let's assume that the character owner is the same person as the artist, for simplicity. Then, for me, the line is when I hear about or see it.
The former being when it may have invaded my creative process, and the latter being when it almost certainly has invaded my creative process.

But is it already not OK when people do it and you don't know about it, or does you getting to know it make it not OK? Because in the former case, in theory, everyone in the world except you could know about it and you would be OK with that.

Updated by anonymous