Discord

In category: General

If I understand correctly, this e621 has it's own Discord server. If that's true, how do I get an invite if it's possible? Do I just need to ask someone or do I need special permission?

Blind_Guardian said:
https://e621.net/static/discord/

Thank you very much for the assistance.

aurel
4 days ago
2015 3_toes absurd_res anus bedroom_eyes big_butt blue_eyes butt capcom cum cum_in_ass cum_in_pussy cum_inside dialogue digital_media_(artwork) digitigrade dragon english_text female feral flying_wyvern grin half-closed_eyes hi_res kingbeast looking_at_viewer looking_back membranous_wings monster_hunter pussy raised_leg raised_tail rear_view scalie seductive signature simple_background smile solo stripes teeth text tigrex toes video_games white_background wings wyvern

Rating: Explicit
Score: 51
User: Strongbird
Date: August 02, 2017

Tbh, Mods probably found a loophole in the "we will let you in eventually" part.

aurel said:
Tbh, Mods probably found a loophole in the "we will let you in eventually" part.

wat
We go and add members to the members role manually, provided people read the rules in #welcome and follow the instructions there.

Munkelzahn
Privileged
4 days ago
69_position 9/11 aircraft airplane animate_inanimate anthro anthrofied avian balls beak bird blue_background blue_feathers building cloud cum cumshot cunnilingus ejaculation english_text erection feathers fellatio female glans grey_body group holding_penis humanoid_penis humor johnny_ryan living_aircraft living_machine lol_comments long_tongue machine male male/female markings masturbation ms_paint not_furry_focus nude oral orgasm outside penile_masturbation penis pubes public pussy red_markings sex simple_background sky skyscraper tail_feathers text tongue toony vaginal voyeur what where_is_your_god_now white_body why

Rating: Explicit
Score: -1166
User: Munkelzahn
Date: September 16, 2013

"To join, please read and accept the rules below"

I'd very much like to accept them, but I don't see any way to do so.

Munkelzahn said:
"To join, please read and accept the rules below"

I'd very much like to accept them, but I don't see any way to do so.

Yeah that was confusing to me too at first, which was why I kept joining and rejoining trying to figure out why there wasn't an "accept check box". What accept actually means in this instance is to read the rules and be expected to abide by them once you are processed into the discord server.

You are not reading the rules then, it has instructions there. :V